Friday, October 1, 2010

Back from Alaska!

Had a blast, played music on big run down boat that had been dragged into the middle of the woods for a festival(classic), took a small amount of hallucinogines, drank a large amount of booze, did some nacho slinging at the state fair, and got a little over zealous with a padded sword that I got for my birthday which really hurt when used with a little force(sorry Michaela, Garett, Aurora, Jessy and any other undeserved victims of a severe pummeling). I had a couple pictures from the trip but sadly they all got erased when I tried to update my phone, so you'll have to use your imagination.
I just moved into a new apartment and plan on leaving it as little as possible for the duration of what's probably going to be another cold and rainy winter in Ptown. Just gonna draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment